ReconstructMe Console is available free of charge for non-commercial use cases.
You are free to
- Use ReconstructMe Console for non-commercial purposes.
- Distribute any data created with ReconstructMe Console, as long as you put it under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
- Spread the word! If you use ReconstructMe, please tell the world about it. Write a blog post, twitter, facebook, forum post… Please refer to the ReconstructMe homepage.
Copyright (c) 2012, PROFACTOR GmbH.
All rights reserved.
Usage of ReconstructMe Console is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistribution of the ReconstructMe application is not allowed in any form.
- You must not use ReconstructMe for any commercial purpose. This includes but is not limited to: selling of any data created with ReconstructMe, using ReconstructMe in a commercial service like 3D printing.
- Data created with ReconstructMe is licensed with Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You can find the latest release here.