Welcome! Please read before posting.

Digitize Your World Forums Bugs & Troubleshooting Welcome! Please read before posting.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christoph Heindl 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Christoph Heindl
    Keymaster

Welcome to the technical support forum for ReconstructMe! This forum exists to provide users with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and ReconstructMe staff members. Our guidelines:

Please keep all posts on topic.

Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely.

Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject.

Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster.

Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like “Major problem!! Look inside” does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing.

Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted.

Elophe

The 5/04/2014 I buy the software “reconstructme” I download the software with your link and install it in my computer. But the software still in demo mode not with licence !
    I’m unhappy I ‘m can’t use a software I paid for nothing !
    Where is a seriel number ?
    What the way to use it ?

Christoph Heindl
    Keymaster

Patrick Hogenboom

Hehehehe, the thread telling people not to hijack threads gets hijacked… :P

Christoph Heindl
    Keymaster

How ironic :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Welcome! Please read before posting.’ is closed to new replies.