I have got Reconstructme to work on my Surface Pro3. A bit slow and chunky but it seems possible.
The problem I have is I can hardly read the screen. It looks as if ReconstructMe has not adapted to the screen size/resolution of the screen.
It looks as if I have set the screen resolution to something really fine. The menus etc are in text that must be about 2pt.
It did not initially work when I left Device selection to auto.
It chose the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4200 (Intel(R) OpenCL)
It did work when I specifically switched it to the
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4020y CPU @ 1.50GHz (Intel(R) OpenCL)
Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change or a configuration that I am missing.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.