Getting ReMe Working on Windows 8.1???

Digitize Your World Forums Bugs & Troubleshooting Getting ReMe Working on Windows 8.1???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas Pönitz 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fred Kahl

Hi-
    I just got a new Lenovo Laptop for Scanning. Running Windows 8.1 with Nvidia 860M. I have a Primesense sensor I am trying to get to work. I installed the drivers for it, but am getting the following error (See image here: https://thegreatfredini.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/remefail.png ) The Device Manager shows the Primesense connected and that the drivers are up to date. I have tried it in all 3 USB Ports- I think 2 are USB 3 and one is USB 2, but that doesn’t seem to matter.
    Any Advice?

Also any word on Kinect 2 support? Microsoft gave me one and I’m about to get to review their Builder application for scanning with it, but I’d sure like to scan with ReMe instead!
    Fred

Christoph Heindl
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

the reason is that ReconstructMe auto-picks your built-in Intel card. I’d assume you have another card in your laptop. Go to device, unselect automatically choose my graphics card and manually select the NVIDIA / AMD card you have.

Best,
    Christoph

Fred Kahl

Thank you Keymaster!
    Any word on Kinect 2? I have mine ready to go!

Thomas Pönitz
    Keymaster

There are no plans to support Kinect 2. See here for details.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.