Crash when choosing camera

Digitize Your World Forums Bugs & Troubleshooting Crash when choosing camera

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jdangelo 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hector
    Participant

ReconstructMe crashes whenever I try to choose the camera type, and produces a “ReconstructMeQt.exe has stopped working” error. I am using a RealSense R200 sensor connected to a first generation Surface Pro running 64-bit Windows 10, and the latest version of ReconstructMe.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by  hector.

jdangelo
    Participant

After hours of pouring through sites, you are the only one having this exact problem, Hector. A shame there’s no support on this thread. I have an R200 connected via USB 3.0 to windows 10 with all other requirements meet. When selecting the R200 sensor it crashes immediately. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Reset; even reinstalled the camera’s drivers. A further note is that I have also been unsuccessful installing the realsense SDK as it crashes before installation is complete. So I thought it was a faulty device, however when I use itseez3D and the provided usb cable (doesnt work with a usb extension) the camera works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.